BoDo constructor project required a very thorough research and several iterations already at the concept stage due to the very high requirements for load capacity, draught and a very precise process of laying the cable at the seabed while maintaining full autonomy of the unit. Elements of jack up, mooring and anchoring systems have been combined to create a unique system for moving the object. Today, the vessel works very effectively in the North Sea and German coastal waters, being an important source of income for the shipowner.
Mr. Jerzy Pietrzak, Technical Director
- performing bird and mammal observation, operation of the system for acoustic observation of the presence of marine mammals (C-POD),
- measuring wind masts during the period of measurements at fixed locations,
- issuing and service of buoys and super-buoys (measuring up to 10 T + up to 30 T of the necessary equipment) for measuring hydrometeorological conditions,
- bathymetric and geophysical measurements for the needs of wind farm construction, using built-in or mobile measuring equipment mounted on board, in the hull or towed behind the ship's stern or along ship's sides,
- being the carrier and base ship for at least 3 autonomous AUVs (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles) with the necessary equipment (2 x 20' containers for each AUV) and a joint launching and lifting system (LARS), weighing approx. 30 T in total,
- being the carrier and base ship for 2 remotely controlled undersea drills (Portable Remotely Operated Drills) with the necessary equipment (3 x 20' containers) and a joint launching and lifting system (LARS), weighing approx. 140 T in total,
- carrying the remotely controlled medium-sized underwater ROV vehicle with the necessary equipment (2 x 20' containers), weighing approx. 12-16 T in total,
- carrying the CPT device with the necessary equipment, weighing approx. 3-10 T in total,
- carrying the Vibrating Probe VKG-3/6 with the necessary equipment, weighing approx. 2 T in total.
We believe that a synergy between the designers and the investor, and the end user leads to a successful design. Our cooperation with Gdańsk Maritime Institute lead to the conception of TRIMOR – a functional and reliable research vessel.
Do you want to see more?Our experts are ready to help you out and answer any questions.CONTACT US